Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh yes I did it on my first try!

Couple days after I took my driving test, I checked my mail box and found a hand written mail for me. I was very happy thinking someone from home was missing me, I even overlooked the postage that reads USA. I carefully opened the mail with my bare hands. Once I opened it, I went "Wow, they make cards for new drivers" Ooo this is sweet. Thanks to my driving teacher. Isn't this cute? Thanks to the people that helped me achieve this goal. My hubby I know there were hard times especially when we ...., you know what I mean "crazy" Lol. Seriously I was not sure to get it on my first try. You gave me good tips that I"ll always remember. To Camie, thanks for coming and taking me out and never took my offer for the gas even though the gas price raised like crazy. You were calm and that calmed me too. I'm really happy to be a licensed driver.

No comments: