Thursday, December 4, 2008

Does your hair style tells who you are?

I came across people who think that just because you have rocks, you smoke some wwwwdss. Not very funny. One afternoon while I was out with my son, a young American man came and joined us, he greeted us nicely, and then turned on his Ipod. 10 minutes latter, another young man came and joined him. While my son and I were busy enjoying our cold drinks, and appreciating the last heat for the year, these two guys took out some cigarettes, and started inhaling the polluted air. I grabbed my young man B, and moved to a near by place. We were still close to them, but far enough not to inhale the cigarette smell. One of the guys, looked at me funny and asked, "What's wrong, did we do anything wrong," I smiled, and responded, "Yep, I can't stand your cigarettes." He smiled and said, "Why, does our cigarettes smell cheap or something." I said no, I just hate the way cigarette smells, beside don't you have sense not to smoke right in front of a child? "You mean you don't smoke cigarettes" the young man asked. I said, "NOPE." Then he asked again "Not even wds" I said nope. Then he looked at me funny and said, "You don't know what you're missing." Daaaah if he kinda knew what he was putting in his system he wouldn't say that. Well hello world, just because I have rocks does not mean I smoke wwwwds. I don't smoke because smoke make me cough, plus I believe it's not healthy. I'm not against people who smoke, but I think if you smoke, please don't do it right in front of the people who don't. I was so happy when Columbus banned smoking in clubs and restaurant about four years ago. I hope the rest of the world do the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helvi, when smoking was banned in public here two years ago, I was the happiest person. I am allergy to smoke and thought people who smoke in front of others with no consideration are being selfish. What is wrong with smokers? I am also not against them, but I am glad smoking is banned in public.