Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I thought this is interesting

Last week my family and I were seating in the malls having a snack from Wimpy! A Caucasian male smiled at me, thinking whether to ask me a question or not. I smiled back, and that broke the ice, he came near and asked, "Do you have a blog" I said "Yea" He spoke with highly enthusiasm, "hi, I'm from California, and I visited your blog while you where in USA, and few days ago, I visited it again, and thought wow, you're in Kenya." I thought that was nice, we chatted for few minutes... We living in a small world indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helvi, we indeed live in globalised village today. One minute a strange is reading your blog, the second minute you meeting that person. What can I say, I guess the world is now one village. PS- MOMMY HELVI, I'M MISSING YOU. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON

Helvi said...

We're excitedly, looking forward to seeing you love. Miss you much.

Anonymous said...

What a small world!

Helvi said...

Kapala, you're right what a small world we live in!