Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kenyan bridal shower

Eve is Sophie's Older sister. Her friends and family surprised her with a bridal shower. Sophie came all the way from Arizona, for this special day. I'm missing her already. The day before the shower, Sophie and I had fun making a video game/show for Eve's special day.
Eve Enjoying herself with a big smile.
This was truly one of the best bridal shower I have seen. The food was fantastic, the games were fun, and we laughed so hard. The advices from the married people were interesting, Oh ladies can give advices I'm telling you. Laughed so much! But, some of the advices were useful! Communication is important, find time for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a women's world. Helvi, you really looking gorgeous in that printed African dress.

Anonymous said...

Looking beautiful Helvi! I like your dress.

Helvi said...

Thanks Ndamona and KPL!