Sunday, January 6, 2008

About me!

I thought it would be nice to say something about me. Where do I start? Well I guess this is not hard because I have to say something that I know already. My name is Helvi; I was born in Namibia; currently I live in USA. I spent almost 10 years of my childhood in refugee camps in Angola, and Zambia, (I'm not going to elaborate on this, because this is my other life story that I'll tell separate). After exile, I returned to Namibia in 1989. I completed my high school from Ella Du Plessiss in 1997. By the end of 1999, I was fortunate to server in the Namibian Government as a Private Secretary to the Director-General of National Planning Commission. During 2001, I met a wonderful man Brian who was born and raised in Cleveland Ohio. Brian and I have been married for about six years, and we have a wonderful three years old son, and a five months old baby girl. Moreover, I have graduated from Wilberforce University with a BS in Information Technology. At the moment I enjoy spending time with my children at home, working on our home business Yambeka Audio: www.yambekaaudio.com, working on my masters. The question is, why did I start this blog? There are various reasons why I decided to blog. I think it will enhance my writing skills, and I think blogging will be fun too!

No comments: